Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Happy December Everybody!

I've always loved calendar-turning day, and now I love it even more because it means there's a new set of Crop Suey kits to reveal!!! Happy Tuesday friends - Michelle here with a new layout to share. Aren't the kits absolutely fabulous this month!!!???!!! I know I say that every month, but seriously - these are the most unique and fun ones ever I think! Anyways, I got Bree's "Fast Food" kit, and here's my first layout:
It's a pic of my family taken on Thanksgiving. I put a little story about it on my blog, so come on over and visit if you want to read it! The papers are from the kit, and I cut the black flower on the bottom from the paper as well. I just doodled on it with my white souffle pen. I added the ric-rac, thickers and yo-yo from my stash, and stuck a page from an old dictionary behind the title to make it stand out more. This is a super simple layout for me, but I really wanted the picture to be the focus. I hope you like it!

I have so many ideas for this kit and I can't wait to play some more with it. That retro space kids fabric is absolutely fabulous! Next week I will have lots more to share. Have a wonderfully scrappy week and I will see you next Tuesday!

P.S. Have you checked out the forum yet???

6 comments:

Chris Triola said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Michelle. You rock my world

Anonymous said...

This is totally gorgeous! It really highlights both the photo and that beautiful paper!!! It also strikes me how that kit can have such a different look - not only playful space/robot stuff...but this looks very autumnal. What a diverse kit! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love that layout!! Looks like we got the same kit...I wonder what the other girls got. :):)

Camille Young said...

Michelle, I love your LO.

I was just talking with Bree about it and saying that it doesn't even look like the things we sent out.

You rock...it's awesome how you use our stuff and make it gorgeous.

Love it!

Anonymous said...

Love your LO, you are an awesome designer!!! Love your imagination!

Karla

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.