Wednesday, December 3, 2008

It's been a long day...

I have spent the majority of my morning at the doctor's office and the pharmacy. I was up with my son most of the night because he has a horrible ear infection on top of a cough. I got minimal sleep and I am a bit crabby today. Hopefully my hubby is feeling better so I can lock myself away and work on some crafty stuff tonight. That always seems to put me in a better mood. :)
Have you been over to the new forum yet? Make sure to come say hi. It looks as though we might have some holiday/new year plans in the works...:)
I got my December kit in the mail last week and I got to play with Bree's. It's such a diverse kit and I have tons more to play with still.
Here are a few layouts that I made...






I should have some more projects for you next week. COme over to the forum and say hello!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Stunning layouts.
I love that you used the back of the Japanese robot/alien card.. way cool

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love all of your layouts Kristina! Way to rock the kit! I think my fave is the middle one - those pics are AWESOME!

Kimmieprout said...

love yous Layouts kristina! you rock!

TracyP said...

Love your LO's girl!!! I hope Sam feels better soon! Poor you:) Luckily I never had to go thru a child with an ear infection, so I cannot say what it entails. On the other hand I have heard about them. And it I hear it's not FUN! It does sound like you need a creative release! Love ya girl:)
xxx

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.