Friday, December 12, 2008

In the Spirit of Giving.....

Just under 2 Weeks until Christmas! WOW I cannot believe it's that time of year already! Where has the year gone? Can you believe in 3 weeks CropSuey will be celebrating 5 months!!! Unbelievable, almost half year! I cannot believe it. And it has been quite a ride for me as a Crop Chick:)! These kits that Bree and Camille put together each month are very well thought out! If you haven't gotten the opportunity to get one. You really should! The extras they put in them are Fabulous:)

Well.. I need to go finish my Christmas shopping, and this weekend is a very Busy weekend for me at work too. We are Hosting a charity Sale with all of our left over Garments that we didn't sell this year at our many shows. Today and all day Tomorrow. With half of the proceeds going to the needy! This time of year always puts me in the mood for giving to those who are less fortunate. So Pay it forward this weekend for someone you know, or perhaps someone you don't. Happiness is contagious and at the end of the day you will feel really good knowing you helped someone:)
Well that's all for me! I will leave you with this LO I whipped up late last night I used Camille's Peeking Duck Kit (I Love that name)
Have a Great Weekend Ladies!
xxx

The Journaling is the Recipe For Love:

1/2 A cup of Affection
A Pinch of Cuddles
3 Tablespoons of Pure Cuteness
A Great BIG KISS!

Stir daily with Happiness
Serve with Patience
And a BIG HEART!

3 comments:

Deanna said...

Sooo cute! I love the journaling! Precious!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh my WORD girl, that is a BEAUTIFUL layout! You really make the kit shine!!! Is that your daughter? She's so cute! I love the details around the photo and the little bee. Great work!

jessicamae3 said...

awwwweeee! You know how I love babies! This is adorable! Have a great weekend!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.