Thursday, December 11, 2008

Hi there all you Crop Suey-ers! I hope this post finds you in the middle of a wonderful holiday season! Around here things are hectic, with lots that still needs to be done, and very little scrapping getting accomplished. But I'm trying to take it all in stride too without getting too stressed out about any of it. I'm also making a date with myself this weekend to sit and scrap with a cup of hot cocoa by my side! Doesn't that sound divine right now?!

I have a LO I did with Camille's Peking Duck kit that I want to share with you. This is a fabulous kit! I have to be honest and say that if I saw some of these papers in my LSS, I probably wouldn't have picked them up, BUT now that I have them, they're SOOOO FUN!!! My mind was going all over the place with ideas I love all the embellishments Camille paired with the papers too! In fact I had the hardest time deciding which embellishments to use with this LO because I wanted to use them all! I had to restrain myself and save them for other LOs that I plan to make (which will be soon)!

Christmas girls


I apologize for the horrible lighting. It's been raining buckets for 2 days straight. And if you look closely you can see where my paper is still warped, thus the wavy paper and bad shadows. As much as I tried to flatten those suckers out, they just wouldn't do it, and I was afraid of the Martha Steward technique of ironing it. So, there ya have it.

Hope you're enjoying the season! Almost half way there! Yipppee!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful layout.
You can't see the warping at all.
Love what you did with those papers...

Keep em' coming!

Anonymous said...

Great layout!! :) And I love the new blog design...:)

Kimmieprout said...

Love your Layout! It's beautiful!
Love also the new blog design!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love your layout! The colors are fantastic and I love the touch of green glitter! What cute outfits on your kids too!

I'm also LOVING the new blog design!

Just call me "B" said...

Yes, this is just great! My mailman did the same thing! YUCK!

But, your layout is beautiful!!

Yes, I am loving the new MERRY site! Cool!

TracyP said...

too cute Deanna!!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.