Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Some days....

just don't work out like you plan. I was going to scrap today when my daughter went down for a nap but after many failed attempts to get her to go to sleep, I thought it would be fun to do some thrift store shopping. We went to a few places and nothing jumped out at me. Finally, at our third stop I noticed a bunch of typewriters in the corner. The last time I found a typewriter at a thrift store, it was 75 dollars and two of the keys were stuck. I decided to dig around anyways. To my surprise, I found exactly what I wanted and it was only five bucks. Score for me!! I'm so excited and after I tested it out, every single key works. It has it's own little teal carrying case and it's exactly what I have been looking for.
So, needless to say, sometimes it's alright put off scrapping until the next day. So, I promise I will be back next week with some fun stuff. My Christmas cards are done, and most of my holiday stuff is accomplished. This weekend will be all about scrapping. I leave you with a picture of my new find. Happy Wednesday!!!

3 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh Kristina it's gorgeous! It looks like brand new! Congrats on your fab find!

Anonymous said...

What a beauty!

TracyP said...

Oh I am so jealous!!! I LOVE thrift store finds:)
Especially the good finds at a steal!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.