Tuesday, December 30, 2008

One More Card with the December Kit...

Hi everyone! Michelle here and it's almost time for the January kits! Are you as excited as I am? Before we start with January, I wanted to share one last holiday card I made with Bree's December "Fast Food" kit.
I doodled with a marker along the scalloped edge, added some KI memories striped paper to the bottom and the buttons are from my stash, but everything else is from the kit. I love how the silver punchinella and gold shiny thickers work together! So much fun! This has been one of my favorite kits yet, and I still have lots left to work with! Yeayyy!

Have a happy New Year's Eve everyone - stay safe and warm and I will chat with ya next Tuesday again!

2 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

Oh, Michelle, that is a cute one!

TracyP said...

Michelle this card is too cute!!!!! Love it:)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.