Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year's Eve

I hope everyone is having a wonderful final day of 2008! I have been busy all day getting things organized so that tomorrow I can start things out right. I haven't had any time to scrap because I have been so under the weather but I did get my January kit a few days ago so I am excited to relax and scrap tomorrow.
I love the feeling a new year brings, there's nothing like starting fresh and reflecting on all that has been accomplished in the past year. I have been making a list of goals and I am so excited and motivated to get 2009 off to a wonderful start. I'l see you next week with some January projects.
Happy New Year!!

2 comments:

TracyP said...

Happy New Year Girl!!!!!!! I cannot wait too see what you have done with this kit:)
xxx

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Happy New Year Kristina!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.