Saturday, December 20, 2008

Two layouts

Hello there. Kim here.

I've been playing with Camille's kit and I must say I love these Basic Grey papers!!!

The first layout, I tried something visually different and I like the result. Everything is from the kit except the Pink Paislee alpha, taken from a previous kit and some Kaiser Blings, which I am totally addicted to!


The second layout I did is about the two birds we had when I was a kid. One was blue and one was green. On the picture, they are on the black radio. When we bought them, my sister and I suggested names for them. I remember that I suggested "Mashed Potato" and "French Fries"... Well, my suggestion hasn't been considered... I don't know why! lol.

Anyway, we finally named them Mario and Luigi, in honor of... well... Mario and Luigi!


By the way, I wanted to congratulate Michelle for winning the Project Catwalk contest at SIS! Wow! It's an honnor to be part of the same design team than you!

5 comments:

Just call me "B" said...

I love layouts.....and I especially love the names Mario and Luigi! That is fantastic!

Camille Young said...

Yes Kim, I second your congrats to Michelle. I consider it an honor have her as a Crop Chick!

Love your LOs...you're awesome Kimmie!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh thank you so much Kim! I am really excited and I really appreciate your kind words! I love your layouts too! Your layering is so cool and I love the framing on the first one. Super cute pic of your birds too!

Anonymous said...

These layouts are gorgeous!! You rocked this kit. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute layouts girl. i love them

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.