Monday, January 19, 2009

Back from it all!






Wow! A lot has happened since I've been on my little "mini vacation".
A new Kit, the January Kit is the bomb! No joke!

A online crop!

Lots of Challenges!
How much fun! I have LOVED looking at everyone's layouts, and challenges! These are GREAT!

Thanks so much to Bree and Camille for letting me take a little break!

I was in the throws of my marathon training (yippee! I made it!) and then on vacation after the run, so now I am back!

So, I can't wait to tell you about these little things I made!

First off, of course, we had to bring home a souvenir for the teacher, so I dug through my Crop Suey stash, and found this wooden brad! I loved making a Mickey out of it! And, the tag is from a previous CS kit, too!



Then, I made cupcakes for a friend, and used these little toppers! Of course, that green checked paper is from my CS stash, and that blue fabric.......man I have gotten some mileage out of it!
Then,another friend had asked me to make a few quick cards for her, so one piece of paper, and some stamps! Well , I bling'd it up with the glitter glue, but this paper is from a CS kit, too!
**It just goes to show you that the kits are the way to go! After I am done making "layouts" with them, I can still use all of the leftovers for little mini-quick-afternoon projects like these!
It's good to be back!

3 comments:

TracyP said...

Rock on girl!!! Congrats on the Marathon:)
And your scrappy little projects are fabulous!!!!!
I think I love the little cupcake the Best! That Tag is Awesome.. Well and the Mickey one looks yummi too!
xxx

Camille Young said...

I love using scraps...you certainly put yours to good use. Great little projects.

Congrats on your marathon, finishing it is a great accomplishment.

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Congrats on the marathon - WOW! Your projects are cute too - makes me hungry!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.