Saturday, January 17, 2009

2 layouts to share

Hey guys!
What's up?
Here are the two first layouts I did with the January kit! I received it on December 24th and I was so trilled when I say it! It's a gorgeous kit, full of possibilities! And I was so excited to see the fabulous Doodlebug velvet letters! I knew there were some made with glitter, but not velvet. LOVE them!

Anayway, this first layout, about my grand-parents' 50th wedding aniversary, displays an handmade ribbon flower. To see how I did it, check out on the forum. There are full of pictures to show it.



The second layout is about the fact that I seem to always be lost in my head, in my dreams, in my projects. And the title is also a song title. See how I used the packaging of the Prima flowers.



Have a nice week! Hope it's not as freezing as here! lol


4 comments:

Camille Young said...

Kimmie,
I love your second LO, I don't think I've seen any you've done with a picture of yourself.
Gorgeous...you and the LO!!

Love it!!!!

Anonymous said...

Those are gorgeous Kim, I love the one with you in it,,, in fact i like it so much i might just lift it...

TracyP said...

I agree with Bree & camille! The 2nd LO with you is Fantastic!!!! And I don't think I have ever seen you scrap yourself! And I too have thought of implementing the Prima die cut card somehow! TFS girl:)
xxx

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I love both of your layouts Kim! I agree with everyone tho on how nice it is to see YOU in the layout! Beautiful!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.