Saturday, January 17, 2009

It's a Blizzard and I am lovin it:)


Ok so I know I didn't post yesterday sorry:( I do have a good excuse though! lol

I was skiing ALL day! It's crazy cold here and now it's a Blizzard:) YAY!! That means fresh powder!!! 
Heading up North today to go skiing/snowmobiling again for the weekend!
I didn't have a chance to play with the kit anymore this week! I have a fe scraps left and I am trying to put together something. However my head is just not there! I think I left on the Hill yesterday. Well and my DD's Cheerleading practices/competitions and now my DS has taken up Lacrosse. So yay I am one busy gal these days!
I did one LO last week for the Cyber crop and I am not sure you all saw it. SO here is the LO I did for Kimmi's challenge:)
Have a great Holiday weekend Everyone! And next time I talk to you, we will have an Amazing *NEW* President!!!!
xxx

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are one busy lady....:)
I love that layout!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Layout Girl...
You look so cute

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.