Thursday, January 15, 2009

Love of a Lifetime

I was so ecstatic to get my January kit while I was still at the beach! There's nothing like getting scrappy mail delivered to you, on your birthday no less! I immediately opened the package, and fell in looooove with what I saw. This month I'm designing with Camille's Jazz Cafe kit, and it is just gorgeous! I cranked out this LO in no time, it's almost like it made itself. I love the Prima lollipop flower, and to put a little more bling on the page, I spruced it up with the Glitz rhinestones in the center. Then I used the black sparkly trim as "leaves". I loved adding the bling, so I decided to accentuated the title with some too. Anyway, this is my first LO of the kit, and I'm sure there's more to come. There's so many possibilities!





5 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Fantastic layout Deanna! I love the sparkly center for the flower and all your little details! It's a beautiful kit too!

TracyP said...

Happy Belated Birthday girl!!!! And this LO is gorgeous, I love how you spruced up the Lollipop with bling!
Way to Rock the Kit!!!

Camille Young said...

I love your LO!
I love how you transformed ribbon into leaves!

Great work!

kristina k said...

absolutely stunning!!!

Bree said...

Gorgeous Layout Deanna. You really rocked this kit

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.