Thursday, January 15, 2009

Love of a Lifetime

I was so ecstatic to get my January kit while I was still at the beach! There's nothing like getting scrappy mail delivered to you, on your birthday no less! I immediately opened the package, and fell in looooove with what I saw. This month I'm designing with Camille's Jazz Cafe kit, and it is just gorgeous! I cranked out this LO in no time, it's almost like it made itself. I love the Prima lollipop flower, and to put a little more bling on the page, I spruced it up with the Glitz rhinestones in the center. Then I used the black sparkly trim as "leaves". I loved adding the bling, so I decided to accentuated the title with some too. Anyway, this is my first LO of the kit, and I'm sure there's more to come. There's so many possibilities!





5 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Fantastic layout Deanna! I love the sparkly center for the flower and all your little details! It's a beautiful kit too!

TracyP said...

Happy Belated Birthday girl!!!! And this LO is gorgeous, I love how you spruced up the Lollipop with bling!
Way to Rock the Kit!!!

Camille Young said...

I love your LO!
I love how you transformed ribbon into leaves!

Great work!

Anonymous said...

absolutely stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Layout Deanna. You really rocked this kit

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.