Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hi there....

I hope everyone is having a great Wednesday! I wanted to say thanks to everyone who participated in our online crop on Saturday. It was so much fun! There was such a diverse group of challenges...a little something for everyone. I was hoping to have my mini book done by now but I was too busy with the crop to finish. I will definitely post it next week.
Here are the layouts that i completed for the crop. The first one uses some of the fab Lucy Folch paper from the January kit...



The other one is in response to Bree, Camille and Kim's challenges.



Have a great day!!

4 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

WOW!!! That is great work! Love what you ladies are doing with the kits!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

LOVE your layouts Kristina! The layering of the embellies is so cool, and your color combos rock!

TracyP said...

These are so flippin cute girl! And again thx for the Honor:)
xxx

Anonymous said...

These are stunning. I love the boldness in your layouts.. I just love them...

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.