Friday, January 30, 2009

Frigid Friday!


 I haven't had much time to scrap. The February kit is on it's way! YAY so hopefully I will get it soon! It has been a crazy week here for Me! Sigh.. read more about it on my blog if you wanna know. I cannot Believe in 2 more days it will be already February. That means one more month closer to Spring! I have the winter Blues and I am so tired of minus -0 degree weather and Lots of snow! Excited for Spring to be here, with the pretty flowers and the Birds chirping. Sigh... Ok I am making myself feel worse now! Hurry up and get here already! LOL

However I do Love February it is a time to be Romantic;) This year I am making my family Valentine cards. Whew... we will see anyway. Well I did one layout to honor one of my sweeties for Valentine's Day. And it was a fun LO to do.
Happy weekend everyone!
xxx

6 comments:

Camille Young said...

I love it, your LO is fabulous...
I am a BIG fan of pink and you covered it with this one!!

Love it....loooove it!

Kimmieprout said...

OMG! This LO is STUNNING!!! loooovvvveeee it!

Anonymous said...

that is just to cute for words!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Gorgeous layout Tracy!!!! I love your layering and all the yummy PINK!

jessicamae3 said...

stunning!

Anonymous said...

soooo pretty!! love those colors!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.