Wednesday, January 28, 2009

hello...:)

Sorry for the late post, I have been running around like crazy all day. I don't have anything new to show you but I do have a bit of news.
A little birdie told me that it was the fabulous Miss Bree's birthday this weekend. I am challenging all of you to make her a lovely handmade card, post it and link it up here. She may not get it in the mail before her birthday but at least she will get to see all the lovelies you create.
Have fun and I'll see you next week!

3 comments:

TracyP said...

hee hee..... So oon that challenge:) TFS:)

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Happy Birthday Bree! Here's your gift!

http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=153382&gallery_type=main

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.