Friday, January 23, 2009

In my Bat Cave!

So I have been at the Helm trying to get this LO done for a few days now! It is a compilation of CS kits! I thought I would Try to incorporate ALL 5 kits into 1 LO! HA easier said than done. It sounded like a good idea when I thought of it!:)

 Just trying to get everything to coordinate has been well.... A bit difficult! LOL
I will be working on this All night and hopefully come morning I will have a Fabulous LO to show you CropSuey Style:) Hee hee
If I achieve this I will be Super excited!
I have my Wine & my Tunes, now back to the scrap table:)LOL
Happy Friday Everyone:)
xxx


So..... Here it is:) I am quite thrilled with it:) The only thing that is not from the Kits is the Thickers! It was a pretty fun LO to do! And it challenged me a little, which made it more exciting! If you have several of the kits, you should try this too:)
xxx

4 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

If anyone can pull this off you can Tracy! I can't wait to see how it turns out! Yeay!

jessicamae3 said...

This is lovely! So clever!

Camille Young said...

So fun and colorful, I love the way it all came together.

You girls all inspire me to get creating and to make something spectacular...
Great LO!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

It's FANTASTIC Tracy! LOVE LOVE LOVE it! And what a great tribute to all the kits! Great layering and a fun overall feeling!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.