Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yep, another one! Well, two.

I've been scrapping all day today, and yesterday too! 5 layouts in 2 days. Not bad for me.
But for now, here's two layouts I did using the January kit.
The first one I'm not so sure I like it. It looks unfinished. I also used a chipboard from the very first kit.

I love my second layout. I liked using bits and pieces of paper on the side. I added some Rose Moka stickers, a Hambly chandelier paper and also some American Crafts letters from the first Crop Suey kit.
About those letters, can you believe I did 9 layouts using them. 9! I think that's called using a product to its full capacity!!!


See you!

5 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

You always inspire me so much! I love both layouts! I also love how you include detail shots! You are inspiring me to try that too!

TracyP said...

Ooh kimmie... I adore Both of those LO's!!! Still wishing I had those red Prima Lollipops! And I agree with Michelle! Your Macro shots are Fabulous:)

Camille Young said...

...yet again...two absolutely gorgeous LOs.
You and Bree love to splash a bit of paint on every LO, it's really growing on me...

Ok, another one to add to my to-do list...splash paint on my next LO!!

Love your work Kimmie!

jessicamae3 said...

Just darling! Great post!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous layouts.
I love the rose moka.. it's on my list to get for a future kit for sure....

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.