Sunday, January 11, 2009

What a blast...and some prizes are coming your way...

We had so much fun playing around yesterday.

I trucked all my stuff over to Bree's house. We sent our DHs out to a movie and played along with you girls for the evening...

...it was so much fun.

Making LOs with someone else challenge always stretches me to do something I wouldn't normally do! I loved every challenge and actually got 3 nice LOs done last night.

Bree got inspired by Crop Chick Michelle's last post, she saw her LO and the cool way that she displays/stores her Christmas cards and set to work creating "one last thing" before we threw in the towel for the night

It was a blast.

Thank you so much to all the gals who stayed with us yesterday and kept creating up until the bitter end...

...I believe Michelle was still going strong when we turned off the computers at 12:30. I tried to stay awake with coffee (and I even made it strong!), but it was no use. I had had a long day and still had to pack up and get myself and the family home.

Needless to say it was a great night...I had SOOOOOO much fun!

We are sending some Crop Suey prizes out to some gals who really made some creative LOs for the challenges.

Kudos to Julie Tucker:


Kudos to Tanya:

Here's a link to her LO!

And another one!

Kudos to Amanda Ann:

Here's a link to her LO!


An another one!

I've tried to upload the actual LOs, but was not able to. Blogger has issues with me today.

Please send us your addresses and we'll get something in the Post to you. Julie, I will include it in your kit that I am sending out on Monday!

Once again it was so much fun! I'll leave you with Bree's and my Intuitive Challenge LOs.

Bree's:


Camille's:


Have a great week!

Camille

9 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Congratulations to Julie, Tanya and Amanda Ann! Your projects look awesome - thanks for playing along with us!

Bree and Camille your collages look great!!! I'm still finishing mine. I will post it today sometime.

Thanks for a fun party everyone!

Unknown said...

Oh wow thanks so much!! I plan to do the intuitive challenge still, but my 3-year-old didn't let me do it yesterday. LOL
Thanks for posting all of the awesome challenges!!

Kimmieprout said...

That was so fun!
Congrats to the winners!

Tanya said...

Wow! Bree and Camille your collages are so great! I think I will try it to, but yesterday I was getting to tired! And all of the challenges were so fun and inspiring! You guys should do this again! And...did I really win something? If yes, not really sure how it works...lol ontinue your great work! And the DT is great to, I just love looking at your LO's! xx

TracyP said...

WOW very cool LO's girls!!! Congrats and thx for playing with us!
Bree you know I LOVE your LO already!!!

BUT... Camille, this is the first I have seen of yours, and Man it ROCKS!!!!!

TracyP said...

Oh I only got one done! LOL Kimmies
http://www.scrapinstyletv.com/portfolio/view_layout.php?layout_id=149310&user_id=6424
I started Michelle's and well I already tore all the good stuff out of my mags last week and posted that LO on the Blog Jan 2. So I am doing Kristina's, almost done! I will post that when I get done!

Anonymous said...

yay!! so fun. :)

Deanna said...

What great LOs! Congrats girls! Those REALLY rock! i hate that I miss the crop--looks like you guys got soo much accomplished!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Wooooooooooo Hooooooooooooo thanks guys!!!!!! YAY!!! :):):):):):)

This was a BLAST!!!!! :):):):):):):):)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.