Tuesday, February 17, 2009

1, 2, 3, 4...

Happy Tuesday everyone! It's Michelle here again with another layout from the February "Cocoa Critters" kit! I used the kit for the current challenge over at Scrapping the Music. The song this week is "1, 2, 3, 4" by the Plain White T's, and it's tons of fun!

Everything I used here is from the kit. The journaling is lyrics from the song. The numbers "1, 2, 3, 4" and words "I Love You" are hand-drawn and cut from the patterned paper that comes with the kit...
This kit has so many possibilities! I love the eclectic mix of papers and embellies! I hope you like the layout!

Have a great week and I will see you back here next Tuesday!

6 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Do you know how much I love this layout....superb!!!!!!!!!!
I mean really...look at your handwriting! delish!

Camille Young said...

Love it, I especially love the way you journaled. I love you LO! Great touch on the edging too.

Anonymous said...

I love this.. i think one of my fave things you do is your alpha styles... i love it when you draw your own alphas.. absolutely superb...

Just call me "B" said...

How crazy cute is that layout! I love it! Great job with this kit!

Anonymous said...

I just love the little lacing on the edge...something I just would never have thought of!

TracyP said...

How wicked cool is this!!!! This is soo fabulous:)
Michelle you and DH look so cute and Happy together!
Love what you did with this kit:)
xxx

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.