Thursday, February 19, 2009

Enjoying every bite!

Hi there girls! It's me, Deanna, again, and I'm bringing you a sweet little treat from my February kit, Camille's Conversation Hearts.

"Enjoying Every Bite"


This is a layout that I needed to get done. It's of my dd's 2nd b'day, and I'm ashamed to say that she just turned 3. ANYWAY, I loved the colors of the Pink Paislee papers so I went with it. My favorite part of the LO though is the center of the flower. I love those little beads-on-stick or whatever you call them! I just replace the brad that was holding the Prima Lollipop together with those little guys, twisted their stems together, punched a hole all the way through the papers, and used their stems like a giant brad. (Hope you followed that!) You can kinda get a better look here:



The journaling is hard to read, but it's a quote from one of CurlyGirl's cards, and it says, "She has had her cake, declared it delicious, and is enjoying every bite!" I loved that quote, and as soon as I read it, knew the perfect pictures to go with it!

Anyway, I hope you girls are having a great week! The weekend's almost here! woohoo!
Hope you have a great one! :D

Deanna

5 comments:

Camille Young said...

Deanna, love the LO!
It's gorgeous, great use of the red embellies, I always like to see how people have different uses for what's in the kit.

I hear you about the bday pics, Reese is 3 in April and I just finished her 2nd bday page!!!

jessicamae3 said...

Oh Man Deanna...that is just stunning! I totally love what you have done with this kit!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Deanna your layout is super super cute! I LOVE the background paper you chose and the quote is fabulous! Lovin that flower too!

TracyP said...

Oh how cute!!!!!!! I Love what you did with the kit:) and your DD is sooo Adorably cute!

Anonymous said...

so cute!!! i love it!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.