Friday, February 6, 2009

2 Great Minds think alike!

Well I got my February Kit in the mail! It's quite Awesome:) Well haven't they all been!:) I haven't really had time to play with it yet:( I probably won't get a chance until tomorrow. Or it could appear that I already have played with it! LOL

Bree and I are way too much alike when it comes to Scrapping materials! I purchased this Imaginesce line last month while in a Detroit. And can I just say this is the 3RD TIME!!! Yes... I have purchased the kit contents on 3 different occasions! Not on purpose of course, before the kit was released and I knew what it contained! Another reason I will Deeply Miss Designing for this Awesome Establishment:)
So if you haven't got your kit yet...Go get one:) or if you haven't checked out the new February kit...Go check it out:)
I will leave you with 2 LO's the first one has the materials from the kit, that I haven't had a chance to enjoy yet:)

and the 2nd is one that I did this week for my Valentine:)

Have a great weekend everyone! And Hey I hope the weather will be nice for everyone around the country finally! It's suppose to be in the 40's here! It's a Heat Wave:)

*Oh and Bree I made you a Birthday card:) I will be sending it your way soon! Just want to take a pic and post it. However time keeps eluding me:)*
xxx

3 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

OMG FANTASTIC! I love your layouts! They are so fun and whimsical - your layering blows me away!

Anonymous said...

beautiful Layouts Tracy.. you amaze and inspire me

Anonymous said...

These are soooo sweet! :) You are the layering queen!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.