Tuesday, February 3, 2009

A Birthday Gift for Bree...

Hello and Happy Tuesday everyone! Michelle here! I just received my February kit yesterday and it's a doozy! Soooooo CUTE! Oh my word! The colors and the textures and the adorable little animals on the papers! I love it! Since I just got it I haven't had time to make anything with it yet - that will have to wait til next week. I do have something to share with you tho!

In case you didn't know, it was Bree's birthday on Sunday! Happy Birthday Bree!!! Here's a little gift I made for her. The pink woodgrain paper is from the January Tea and Sweet Cake kit... The black and white background paper is vintage Jenni Bowlin and the owls and stripes are from Scrapdiary. The title letters are hand drawn and cut.

Bree - it's coming to you soon!

I can't wait to dig into my February kit - have you seen them? If not race right over to the Crop Suey store and pick one (or two) up! They won't last long!

I will be back next week with a project with the new kit. Until then - happy scrapping my friends!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

aww... my beautiful friend.. this is gorgeous.. and you must know I have an Owl fetish... i cant get enough of them..... or you and your fabulous creations. You are truly a gem!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.