Thursday, February 12, 2009

Gimme one night!

Hey girls it's Deanna! I just wanted you guys to know that I've just now received my Feb. kit, as in 30 min. ago and it's fabulous!!! I've got soo many ideas running through my head that I've got to write them all down! But also, I just got home from a looooong morning chasing my kiddos at the Children's Museum. It turns out that this week DH's family all decided to visit,so our schedule's really packed with dinners, playdates and such. BUT if you'll gimme one night to work up something fun with this kit, I'll post my stuff tomorrow. ;) I can't wait to get some "me" time tonight and play with it!

Hope you're having a great day! :D
See ya tomorrow!

0 comments:

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.