Friday, February 13, 2009

1 more day until ♥ fills the air:)

So tomorrow is the day! First we have to get through Friday the 13th!!!!! Anyone going to see the Movie tonight???? Count me OUT!!! I don't do scary! LOL

 Well my DD's gone up North for the weekend with her BFF and my DH is leaving tomorrow after work to go up North and hang out with his Family. SO... that means: I will be spending my Valentine's day with my little man Daniel! He's 12 and we are going to the movies to see Inkheart and eat junk food all day and perhaps stay in our Pj's all day and watch Harry Potter movie's over and over again! I'm so excited:) LOL
Well I got my February kit in the mail! And can I just say Holy canolli Batman!!! It's Sah-weet!!!
I have done 2 LO's with it thus far!
 One for my Honey that I Love Dearly and will Miss being with tomorrow:)
 and the 2nd of my DD last Summer while we were on Vacation, playing with her new Birthday present. It's the 1st of a 2 pager. 
 
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are gorgeous Tracy... i just love everything you make....

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Oh so cute Tracy! These both rock, big time! I love them! Happy valentines day my friend!

jessicamae3 said...

wow, I mean seriously...that is just stunning! I love what you have done!

Anonymous said...

You know I love these!!! Hope you had a fab Valentine's Day!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.