Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!

Hey guys! Kim here.

Hope you're having a great Valentine's Day if you're celebrating it!

If you don't... I hope you're having a nice saturday too! lol!

I've been playing with this month's kit. I tell you it's a lovely one!
I came up today with a layout I really love.

Here it is (even if the photo of my layout really sucks...)



The flower is made with "papier crêpé". Don't know the right term in English, but this paper is usually used for birthday's decoration...


The hearts are made with some metallic paper I recycled from a coffee tin. They are fun to make!

So that's it for now. See you!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love this! So pretty!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Fantastic Kimmie! So much texture and wonderful layering - Beautiful!

Anonymous said...

still love your work Kimmie! love the crepe paper flower...fabulous idea!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.