Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

Hey there everybody - Happy Tuesday! It's Michelle here with my last blog post for Crop Suey! I have had so much fun being here with you every Tuesday for the last six months! It's been a blast!

So I want to leave you with one last layout - made with the February "Cocoa Critters" kit. It's a 6"x12" of my good old buddy Willie who seems to have never-ending patience for me and my camera... Everything is from the kit except the orange plaid gaffer tape and the spray ink behind the photo. Oh - and the little brad in the center of the flower on top of Willie's hat! The look on Willie's face just makes me giggle. I hope you like it!

Thank you Bree and Camille for this awesome opportunity! And thanks to all the crop-chicks and blog readers for making this such a fun place to be!

Have a fantastic, inspired week everyone!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

OMG!!! i can't believe it has been 6 months already!! Where did the time go??

McMGrad89 said...

Cute cat shot! Enjoy your "extra" time. :-)

Camille Young said...

I'm getting teary realizing that 6 months has gone by already.

Love the LO, but then I love all your work Michelle. Willie is a pretty cute subject, and makes for a fabulous LO!

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

I'm teary-eyed too Camille! Thanks for everything!

and thanks for the kind comments Cassie and McMGrad!

Anonymous said...

Love this layout!! :)
It was wonderful working with you and I know we will be in touch. :)
Sisiversary here we come.......

TracyP said...

This Rocks!!!! Sigh.. I will miss you:) However I know where to find you! So I won't miss you for long! Well maybe;) It's been an honor working with you girl!!! You truly are an Artist and you have Inspired me on the daily well.... for the last year and half I must say:)
((HUGS)) Keep in touch
xoxo

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.