Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My final post...:(

Well, it's my final Wednesday blogging and scrapping on the dt for Crop Suey. I feel so privileged to have been on the first ever dt for this great kit club. Bree and Camille were so wonderful to work for and I had so much fun playing with the kits every month.
I love all the wonderful ladies that I had the pleasure of being on the dt with this time around....
I know I have made new friends and blog buddies that I will continue to keep in touch with.
Here are my final two projects that I made with the February kit.

First, I made a card for Valentine's Day....


and I also made another layout....


I will still stop by to visit all the time! :)

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Love those keys!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

Girl.. we must share a brain...
you defintley got the cute half though...

These are gorgeous..

oh no.. no more Crop Chick posts..

I think I might actually Cry....

Sniff sniff

I just lub ya guys so much

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Kristina it's been awesome working with you! Can't wait to meet you at Sisversary! I love your valentines card - those keys are perfect on it! And the layout is gorgeous! I never would have thought to make the stripes - you inspire me!

(((hugs)))

jessicamae3 said...

How awesome is that key card...aaaccckkk!

Camille Young said...

It all seems so final...Love your lil critters lo.
It's hard to believe that 6 months is gone by already...

Bree and I will miss our first DT ever, the first "Crop Chicks"

Anonymous said...

You all did a wonderful job! I've loved checking in and seeing the great pages and art you guys have come up with using the adorable crop suey kits!
Great work everyone!!

Cassie said...

I love the layouts! Your bright colors are fabulous!! The keys are awesome!!

TracyP said...

KK I Love ya girl! You know I know where to find you! I adore your card and your LO:)
Try not to have too much fun without me this weekend;) It was an honor to be on this Amazing DT with you!!!
((HUGS))

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.