Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hi there girls! It's Deanna here with my last project for Crop Suey. :( So sad that it's come to an end, but excited for what the future has in store for both Camille and Bree as well as Crop Suey! Can't wait to see it grow! :D

When I got my February kit, I fell in looove with all the fun "boy" things from the Fancy Pants line. And well, as you know, I don't have any boys. BUT I do have a husband who very kindly endures my endless scrapbooking projects. Since I'd made our girls some Valentine mailboxes, I thought why not make one for him too. So using some of the cards, rubons and such from my kit, I finished up the mailbox that I'd started for him.

Here's the finished product!


A shot with the side in plain view:


I handcut the heart from the backside of one the vintage Valentines in the kit. I plan to put his name on it, just hadn't gotten around to it quite yet. I also used the FP rub-ons for the front, which I just love! They're so fun and whimsical! I had a lot of fun making this little project. It was fast and easy, and it's ready to go for next year!

Lastly I just want to take a quick minute to say thanks to Camille and Bree for giving me the opportunity to design with their kits. They're fun and quirky (both the girls and the kits! LOL!), and I love that they're not your average kit or kit club! There's always fun treasures found inside! Thank you both for giving me this experience! It's been so fun!

4 comments:

Michelle LaPoint Rydell said...

Deanna your mail box is ADORABLE! I love the little robot and just everything about it! It's been great working with you!

(((hugs)))

jessicamae3 said...

I am soooo gonna miss seeing your stuff here!!!!!!!!
Boohoo boo hoo boohoo boohoo boo hoo boo hoo...
waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
Bree can you hear me crying??? Camille????
Oh well, I am sure wonderful things are coming!

Anonymous said...

I hear you Jessica, and i'm sobbing uncontrollably....

Waaaaaaaaaaa

Thanks Deanna for your fabulous time with us.
This mailbox is the bomb,
and we will always love ya!

TracyP said...

Your Mailbox is the Bomb Deanna:) I will miss you! It was an honor to stand next to you on the DT!:) and I still have your blog linked to mine! So I can still keep track of your Creative Genius-ness! LOL
((HUGS))
xoxo

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.