Saturday, March 7, 2009

A little bit of Saturday.

Ok, a little play on words here...One of the papers in my March kit is called "Saturday". Cosmo Cricket has really done it this time...

Cosmo Cricket has got me hooked. Lovin' the Girl Friday!


Here's a little Saturday.
I know that you may have noticed that I like pink...ok, a little obsessed with it. It's funny to finally admit that because when my daughter was born I told everyone, I mean EVERYONE, that she was not going to be one of those girls who wear pink all the time.

Well, you can imagine what happened. Oh yeah, she latched onto the pink and has never let go!! Over the past 3 years I have learned to embrace it. Now pink it one of my fave choices when I create. Now, one problem that has come up is that my son, almost 5, is at risk of having more layouts of him with pink that is probably acceptable!!

For now, I am lovin' Girl Friday...now to ensure that all the LO's have my DD in it and not my son!

Enjoy your weekend!

Later,
Camille

1 comments:

Kimmieprout said...

this girl friday line of paper is simply brilliant! so easy to work with, great colors, great patterns... they are perfect, that's all! i've never loved a line so much in a long time!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.