Friday, March 6, 2009

I heart Sassafras Lass

We have been crazy busy here at Crop Suey planning all the new kits.

I am bursting at the seams to tell you all....
(looking over my shoulder for Camille)
Who likes hints?
Not me... lol
Well I'm not giving in this time..
No duct tape for this girl..ok maybe a bit on my layouts...

So I have also been playing with my "Chocolate Bunnies" kit.
I created this little card last night for a special someone.
All this is available in the kit.... except the card base.

And while I was surfing my favorite blogs I stumbled across this
book mark tutorial over at Pink Persimmon Stamps.
And using my "Chocolate Bunnies" kit I made this little one for a friend,

Here's the Front:

Back:

And how it looks in a book.

A very simple project with fabulous results.
What are you making with your kit?
I cant wait to see what you have created.

Bree

4 comments:

Sandy said...

ooooh, cute, cute, cute!

Kimmieprout said...

very clever!!!

jessicamae3 said...

LOVE the book mark!

Kathy D said...

This is so cool!!!!
I like it 'cuz it makes a great gift for anyone!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.