Thursday, March 5, 2009

Creating with "Chocolate Bunnies"

Oooooh, that's the best "technical" term I can use to describe Bree's kit. I have been playing with it and have had so much fun.

The kit is filled Sassafrass Lass and that's saying enough! It's filled with Woodland Whimsy! Yummy!

I've been holding onto this pic of Reese for a long time, waiting for the perfect page. This is the LO where it all came together. I also used one of my old jean pockets. I have been using my old jeans to patch the holes in Robert's knees (why is it that little boys can wear through a pair of jeans in a month?) I knew that I would not use the pockets to patch my son's pants, and also knew that they would make a great journaling "pocket" for one of my LOs.

So, here is the LO:
Also, you can here here how I used the pocket for hidden journaling. I also embellished the journaling tag with some of the great scalloped borders that come with the Woodland Whimsy papers.
Enjoy your day, get creating!

Also, if you have creations you've made with Crop Suey's kits, email them to us and we may feature them on our blog.

Camille

2 comments:

jessicamae3 said...

Oh Camille, that is such a stunning layout...LOVE what you did with it!

Anonymous said...

great layout! love the pocket!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.