Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Our First Webisode Wednesday.

Our first webisode about PAINT TECHNIQUES.
You might know them,
but come and hang out with me in my little scrap room...


I am very excite to bring our first of many Webisode Wednesdays.
Please let me know what you think...
Is this stuff yo already knew?
Do you want more tricks and tips,
or more of Us! LOL

CROP SUEY is hosting a Crop at WECA  (6315-199st. Edmonton AB)
this SATURDAY,
Can't be there... join our forum and come join us online
for some fun times, challenges and lots of prizes...
and I mean lots of prizes...

Send us a quick email shopcropsuey@gmail.com to join our forum!

5 comments:

Andrea Wiebe said...

Your webisode was awesome Bree!!! I'd love to be able to make my way up to Edmonton oneday...that would be such a dream :)

jessicamae3 said...

I kept yelling at the screen...HI BREE HI BREE!!!! Just like kindergarteners...they think when someone they know is on the tv announcements in the morning at school, they can be heard. hahahaha
Cool techniques!

Valerie said...

Loved the webisode!! Lots of cool ideas, I will try for sure!! Wish I lived closer so, I could join you for the crop, but I will check it out online!!

Unknown said...

Yes, i have done them before!

BUT, It was so much fun seeing you do them!!!! :D

Candace said...

You are the technique QUEEN of the crop! Love your webisode! Can I have your autograph?

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.