Friday, April 24, 2009

FUnKy FrIDaY FiNDs!


OK all, so I was lucky enough to quit work for a bit today a go thrifting! I haven't been for so long so it is always a treat to have a couple hours to myself to treasure hunt amongst the cluttered shelves. Just sharing my scrap related finds with you for today. I got tons of great things to incorporate into my scrapbook pages and all for only 14.00!!! I hope these FUnKy finds inspire you to go shopping at your local thrift store. My fave FinD of the day is for sure the vintage TRUE CONFESSIONS book, jam packed full of cool vintage ads on every page!!! Love it! Hope you all have a Fabulous FuNKy FrIDaY!!! Happy scrapping!


4 comments:

Jocelyn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jocelyn said...

Oops,hit the wrong key and the message deleted!!!! Ok here we go again. Oh Candace, what goodies you found!!! I so wanted to go today, but we plain ran out of time and Gavin was in melt down mode!!!!! I loveeeeeeeee the book!!!! Maybe, keeping my fingers crossed, Joe and I may be able to go on Sunday!!! Have a great weekend!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cool Candace

Love it.

I went today too,....

Jen said...

I "heart" vintage! Great finds! Love the ad wit hthe old typewriter!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.