Sunday, April 26, 2009

Saturday...or Sunday...

I usually am good about meeting deadlines, but have to apologize that I didn't post yesterday.

I woke up thinking I was in control of my day and then "life" stepped in and decided to take over.

Next thing I realized it was Sunday and I'm still not too sure where Saturday has gone.

I am going to offer you a little teaser of what is in one of next month's kit. If you have a keen eye, it's quite obvious!
This LO was made with the packaging from the paper. Love how some manufacturers make their packaging so fun to work with!!

Bree is awesome at making minis with packaging, I think that was a tutorial Tuesday a few weeks ago! It's amazing the things that woman creates...I look to her for so much creativity.

I'm not sure I've mentioned this before, but beautiful Bree is the "sprinkles" on my cupcake!

She is what keeps me motivated when the walls seem to be closing in.

Thanks Bree...my wonderful sprinkles.

Camille

3 comments:

Candace said...

oooh, I know, I know!!! Love that line! So sweet!

Jocelyn said...

Love the goodies and your LO is awesome!!!!! Life does take over sometimes and we have to go with it!!!! Can't wait to see the kit!!! Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Love the layout!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.