Monday, April 27, 2009

Happy monday!

Hey guys, here's a layout I did with Bree's kit. I just found the perfect photo to fit the kit and I am so happy about it.


It's an old photo about my father going for the first time to school... in 1951!

I made a copy of the photo and I distressed the edges... my photo really looks like the original one!

I also used a little ornament that came with the very first kit, here, at Crop Suey!

So here it is!

Check out the Technique Tuesdays for the how-to of my background paper...
Kim

7 comments:

Camille Young said...

Love the LO, great work!

Awesome!

Candace said...

fabulous page!! Cant wait to see the technique!

Jocelyn said...

Oh girlie, this is AWESOME!!!! When I grow up I want to be talented like you!!!!!! Happy Tuesday!!!

Kimmieprout said...

thanks girls!
Jocelyne, you're too hilarious!

Anonymous said...

WOW girl.. you amaze me.. I need to come visit you so some of that talent will rub off on me....

Kimmieprout said...

come, come Bree!!!

colie said...

Wow! The LO is fantastic - well done.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.