Friday, April 3, 2009

FuNkY FrIdAy!


Well, first let me introduce myself.....I am the newest kid on the crop suey block, Candace. I am so excited to be apart of Crop Suey and can't wait to get started designing with all that yumminess! I will be doing FuNkY FrIdAy'S and sharing anything I may think is funky with you awesome, creative peeps!

Inspiration is everywhere, through the eyes of a scrapbooker at least! Today my hubby and I had Breakfast at IKEA and I convinced him to let me stroll though the textile section, wowzas do they ever have some seriously inspiring fabrics, and super cheap too! I am so going back without him to buy it all up :)So today I am sharing one of the awesome fabrics I saw there, and hope it will help you to create something beautiful and colorful today. Please feel free to share by putting a link in your post, I would love to see all your creations! I can't wait to get to know you all! Have a fabulous FuNkY FrIdAy!

6 comments:

Koren said...

sweet.. I never thought to check that aisle hmm.. i here IkEA calling my name lol

Leslie said...

Love love LOVE the textiles at IKEA. Great inspiration design.
TFS!

Anonymous said...

Very cute and not fair our closest IKEA is in Houston 3 hours away. Maybe it is time for a road trip. I am excited to know about this blog and I can't wait to see more of your funky Fridays.

Anonymous said...

Candace,

what a great idea.. im going to get to work on something right away,,,,

Camille Young said...

IKEA...what great inspiration. They have been the destination of many of my organizing trips...

Now, they will be my destination when I'm looking for creativity.

Great!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.