Thursday, April 30, 2009

One Last LO from the Wildberry Cobbler Kit!

I have one last LO to show you from April's kit.

This one was also done for the Scrapping Across the Universe Challenge #14!

The prompt was the Beatles song "I get by with a little help from my friends"

Here's my take on it:
Sorry the pic isn't the best, I don't have my camera today to take a better one as my DH took it to go on a retreat this weekend.

The journaling reads: "Falling asleep is always a little easier with some help from his friends"

Be sure to check out our blog tomorrow as we will be announcing the GCD giveaway winner!!

Also, be sure to check out our forum tomorrow as we are hosting a National Scrapbooking Day crop on Fri and Sat and will be on the forum to give you some challenges to meet. You could even win something if you decide to come out and play...

Yes, MORE free stuff!!

Later!

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this one Camille!!!!! Have a great weekend!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.