Thursday, May 21, 2009

How did we end up at Thursday?

It seems as though it should only be Tuesday...that long weekend thing has really thrown me off.

I am loving all the great projects that Jocelyn has made. What a fabulous artist she is! I love the canvas, I have a hard time mustering up the courage to try new and different things.

Just a couple of things for you today.

First, we are still waiting for a couple people to get back to us for the Pebbles Giveaway...

Lynn Anne Cutler
Deanna (auntdeanie)

If we don't get your address, we cannot send the goodies to you...and they are truly fabulous!!

Ok, so I've really been trying to use up all the great paper I have in my scraproom that is part of the Crop Suey kits.

This one I made with some Cosmo Cricket Girl Friday paper...the stuff that was in the Sweet Potato Pie Kit...yummy!

I always journal on my LOs, it's the most important part for me. This LO was a result of a challenge that Bree set out for me...

She said "NO JOURNALING" (it was really hard for me to agree to this one)!

But here's what I came up with:

The journaling reads...NOTHING! Can you believe I did it?!?!?!

Anyhow, enjoy your Thursday...and if you think it's Tuesday (like me) enjoy your delusion (like me)!!!

Camille

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this is fabulous...
let the photo do the talking..right girls?

Jocelyn said...

This is Fabulous and yes the pic does the talking!!!!! Have a wonderful weekend!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.