Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Jocelyn's at it again!


 Check out this new Layout by our girl Jocelyn...

"On this LO I did hand stitching and the pattern I made myself on a piece of paper!!!! I love cross stitching, and this was fun to do on paper!!!
 
This is a LO of Ava....she is my daughter's niece. She is the first girl born into the family in 17 years, so you can imagine how loved this little one is. I have now put the LO into a frame and it will be given to her Mommy!!!"

Thanks Jocelyn for another GORGEOUS project...
You are amazing and I dig your layout!


And I'll be back tomorrow to share my new Technique Tuesday with you
... ok, I know it'll be Wednesday but the long weekend has me confused?!?
 Bree

6 comments:

connie said...

Beautiful LO! I love the colors you used, the stitching and distressing.

colie said...

The title says it all ~ Priceless! Well done, Jocelyn!!

Jenneke said...

Sweet layout, Jocelyn!!
Can't wait to see the new Technique's Tuesday!!

Camille Young said...

I absolutely love this LO, the pink gets me every time.
I love the layers and the layers...

Great work, what a blessing you are to Crop Suey.

Jocelyn said...

Oh thank you so much ladies and Camille, Crop Suey has been a blessing to me!!! I have had such a wonderful time and you ladies are the absolute sweetest!!!! You have made me feel so special and appreciated!!!! I can't wait to see the next GDT!!!!! Have a great week!

jacque4u2c said...

I saw this on your blog Jocelyn - I never get enuf of looking at your gorgeous creations! Just stunning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.