Friday, May 15, 2009

A little more from Jocelyn!

Here is another LO from our Guest Designer

Jocelyn

One thing she really loves is all the green paper. This one is made with the gorgeous and yummy
5-Alive Kit. Check it out, it's filled with Mimosa, the new paper out from SEI.

Here it is:


Bree has also made some fabulous finds that I think she is going to share with you next week.
She was so excited to tell me about the great deals that she got, that we are going to pass onto you.

So, check us out tomorrow when we post the finalists for the Pebbles giveaway. The stuff is staring at us daily and we are really loving it.
We need to give it to you so that it stops tantalizing us every time we walk into the store!!

Enjoy your long weekend. I'm going camping and hoping that it won't snow here in Alberta (it's sad, but a reality nonetheless)

Later!

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

You know that is the STUFF is too much to handle and it just keeps pulling you towards it...you can give it a new home.....send it to ME! I have had such a great time with this kit!!! The papers and the ribbons and embellies have been wonderful to work with!!!! Please....take the timne to check out the kit and give it a shot!!!! I know you will enjoy it just as I have!!!!! More goodies coming to you next week!!!

BeeBopp23 said...

Hi! I just wanted to say THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH! I received the GCD prizes in the mail today and I love them!! The papers are gorgeous!! You girlies are awesome!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.