Thursday, May 14, 2009

Three for Tea!

I've managed to get very little done this week with the million distractions I've had. But I did complete something that I wanted to share with you.

My DH and kids love to cuddle on the couch after meals.

I took a pic of the three together and put it on some paper from the Dandelion Tea kit. It is a simple LO, but one with tons of journaling.

Here it is:

Check in with us on Friday, because we will be posting some more of our Fabulous Guest Designer's work. Jocelyn has been such a blessing to us and we love what she is doing with the Crop Suey kits.

Also, check in on Saturday for the finalists for the Pebbles Giveaway.


Camille

3 comments:

Kimmieprout said...

Bree, this layout is so amazing. i think it's my favorite from you! love the turquoise and the subtle patterns but love also the little touches of colours with the flowers!
and this picture is so precious!
well done my friend!

Jocelyn said...

Bree this is wicked talent lady and I love the colors!!!! The pic is so precious!!!! Have a wonderful day!!!!

Anonymous said...

this is from Camille you guys, But i'll take the credit if you want to.. lol

Camille cant remember her log in pasword so she's been logging in as me...lol

I signed her name to the end of the post for the next guys who visit...

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.