Saturday, May 9, 2009

A little Saturday visit...

Hi all,

It's Saturday and beautiful in Edmonton, Alberta. We've been waiting for Spring to become Summer for quite a few weeks...it isn't "HOT" outside, but the promise of warm mornings is in the air.

I had some fun playing with Dandelion Tea again last night. I wasn't sure where I was going with the LO, it sort of just came together.

I kept pulling out tidbits here and there, wanting the page to have a little bit of everything. I was planning on having a busy LO, but the final product did not end up that way. It is fun for me, I like the pinks and yellows together. I love LOs because of the pics, and I love the way my DD's eyes are speaking volumes in this one!

So, here it is.
Enjoy your weekend and...

...to all the Mothers out there...I pray you are spoiled by your children, grandchildren and husbands!

Camille

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Camille....this turned out perfect and isn't it just the greatest when something you are working on and your think it is going in one direction....changes into something else!!! What great pics and I just adore the colors and details!!!!! Have a great one!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.