Monday, May 11, 2009

REFRESHMENTS ANYONE?

The new 5- ALIVE kit is AMAZING!

I love how refreshing it feels and how hungry it makes me for more.

I created a few simple cards for friends 
and wanted to share them.

I created a pocket with my sewing machine 
so I could put  a gift card into the design... always a nice thank you gift
(thats a velvety flocked paisley sticker)
And you get these super fabulous velvet flocked stickers in the kit,
which aren't my usual style.. but are PREFECT for card making.
(the smile sentiment is the velvety sticker)
I also used my SLICE Machine  with the Noteworthy Design Card
to create the bracket shape journalling block.
(one of my favorite new tools)

I hope you enjoyed this post...
Camille and I are off on adventure tomorrow 
to bring you a FABULOUS Webisode on Wednesday..

And stay tuned for the new technique tomorrow, on Technique Tuesday!

Bree




3 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love the cards that you made and those stickers are so cute!!!!! Can't wait to see what you come up with!!!! Happy Monday!

Camille Young said...

Love the cards, love, love, love the cards.
You're amazing at these babies now!

Anonymous said...

So excited to see your adventure on the webisode. Always love your technique tuesdays. Bree, your cards are really great. I need to start making cards to get rid of all that to die for paper I have left over from projects. Have a great week.

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.