Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Get LEAFY with it!

Okay.. the cold meds are going to my head....

But I had a great day playing with my fabulous Leafy Greens Kit.

Check out my 2 layouts...

I used the vintage felty figure , circa 1966
and the sheet music that  matches.
Basic Grey Background paper,
I added some painted chipboard letters and a little Chatterbox chipboard piece from the kit.


I used the Sasaun Background paper,
some gesso (applied with an old gift card,
dry brushed paint, spray ink,
and some chipboard letters
I am totally having fun with this kit.. 
Pick your up today, if you haven't already!

Hugs,

Bree

2 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love these Bree, and can you pass some of that cold medicine my way!!!! Wishing you a great day! :)

sausan said...

Fab LOs! Love all paint you brushed on the papers! Looks gorgeous!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.