Monday, June 29, 2009

Linnie Bell by Pebbles

I've had a pretty crazy week..

you see my Hubby got my new cabinets installed this week. 
Im so excited I could die.
Check them out 
(still waiting for the countertops)

And it's all mine.
I'm pretty excited because my computer will be down there to,
so online crops are going to be much better with this set up.


Oh yeah.... I started this card on Thursday while the cabinet guy was installing,
 and i wanted to share with you....

It's my first trifold card....
It's so outside the box for me....lol

Watch for the webisode tomorrow.

Bree

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Bree....love the cabinets and I am in the process of packing my bags, so when the counters come in....I am on my way for a vacation!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! The trifold is awesome!!! Have a great one girlie!!!

Anonymous said...

those cabinets ROCK. ...and considering that's your first trifold, it looks GREAT!

hugs,
sarah.

Camille Young said...

Yeah, the cupboards look better every time I see them! I love them...not sure something like that would fit into my closet!!!

Love it, can't wait for the counter tops so we can really have some fun down there!

Kimmieprout said...

these colors are awesome!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.