Thursday, July 23, 2009

A challenge to get done...

As you may know, the fabulous Bree is the genius behind the challenge blog Scrapping Across the Universe.

I have done a little LO for the current challenge that is up.

Here is the Current Challenge:


WHO AM I? .... During the family dinner Max's father is not impressed that Max is dropping out of college., and asks what is he going to do now? Max states "What will he do? Why isn't the issue- Who I am?" His father argues and says that Max will be defined by his career choice. What did you want to be when you grew up? What do you do now? What defines you? Who are you?


So, here's what I came up with using the fabulous papers from Sausan Designs.

I also decided to finally dip into my collection of buttons and use them on a page. I Glimmer Misted my huge flower to give it some shine and then added all the buttons I could fit (well, I actually could have put more but ran out of patience adhering them!!)

Nothing spectacular, just a little fun for the SATU challenge.


Check it out HERE; if you participate Bree will send you a little something. I know what she's giving away and it is worth taking the time to make a LO for the current challenge.


Later,

Camille

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Oh Bree.....love these and YAY for completing the challenge..Did you get my email from SATU? For some reason some of my email is not getting through!!!! Have a great one and thanks for sharing with us!!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.