Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Fimo Clay Projects

I thought I would share larger photos of my Clay Projects from the Tutorial....



First is my pendant I made into a Necklace.
I painted this charm with acrylic paint and dusted the stamped image with Mica powder.
I then sealed it with modge poodge.
I punched an extra hole in the bottom to create space to hang extra beads from.


This is the charm featured in the video.
I colored it with Alcohol ink and dusted it with Pearl Ex Powders,
Then sealed it with Modge Podge.
And created this card with it.
( Iused some fairly old Cosmo Cricket papers)

I created this charm with no holes... for this card.
I stamped the image into the clay.. then used a pill bottle to create the circle shape.
Then baked it at 100 for half an hour.
Colored it with Ink and then white glue on the raised part of the stamp.
Then I sprinkled glitter on it.
ANd created this vintagey card.
(I think these are Wassail Basic Grey Papers)
And one more quick little charm and card.
I did the same circle cutting technique as mentioned above.
I used a few layers of spray ink to color this charm.
Then I used a pearly mica powder over the entire charm.
And sealed it.
(Cosmo Cricket papers Fleuriste?)

I hope you enjoyed that quick tutorial and post today.
Tune in next week for another Webisode!

Oh and dont forget to leave a comment for that
FREE RIFF RAFF CHIPBOARD
Check out the post on Monday!

Bree




1 comments:

Trina said...

your clay projects are gorgeous!!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.