Monday, July 13, 2009

I love me some PIE!




So I just got back from our holiday

and I just had to tear into  my new kit.
I'm not what you call a "traditional  scrapbooker"
Im not your typical girl who makes typical paper projects.
But... I really loved a gift tag I got at Christmas from 
the fabulous Deana, and was inspired to make one for myself.
Let me tell you ...
they are not as easy to make as you might think...

But here goes....

these are the tags I made
using the Bumbleberry Pie Kit...


( "B" Happy)
(Enjoy)
(Bliss)

Do you guys make tags?
I challenge all of you to make a tag.
Add a link and I'll give away a fabulous
and I mean ULTRA FABULOUS Prize!
You'll have until August 1st to linky to this post!


Bree

3 comments:

Jenneke said...

GREAT tags, Bree!! Love the papers you used! I never make tags, but maybe I'll give it a try now!
XXXJenneke

Stacy said...

What beautiful tags. Great job.

Jocelyn said...

Great Tags!!!! You did a wonderful job with these!!! Have a great one!!! :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.