Monday, August 31, 2009

Here's another!

Here's the layout I cut beige circles for!
For this lo, I had the idea of using the border stickers from Pink Lemonade 2 ways. Idea number one was to use them as a mask, and idea number two was to then use them as regular stickers. Bad idea...

I used them as a mask but the ink sort of went into the sticker and it was so hard to remove it after from the background paper.

Anyway, I love the result, but I wasn't able to use the sticker after. Bummer!


A bit of sewing!

And the mask effect I did.


Kim

4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love this one Kim....awesome colors....love the sewing!!! :)

laterg8r said...

beautiful mask effect :D

Stacy said...

Love the layering and the stitching. Great job!!!

Kimmieprout said...

thanks a lot girls!

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.