Friday, August 28, 2009

Perfect Day by Andrea Weibe

I am always in awe at what Andrea creates. She takes the same stuff that I have and makes these exquisite LO's that are absolutely gorgeous.

This one is called "Perfect Day"
This Pink Lemonade Kit has been the perfect summer kit for me. I love the combination of colors and the way all of the Basic Grey papers compliment each other. Then there are the many extras too.

A perfect kit for layouts and great for cards too.

Check out our card challenge blog... GET SKETCHY!

Also, get ready for a change to Crop Suey in September. We will be celebrating our first year in business and giving you something NEW to enjoy. That's all I can say for now...but it's worth the wait!!

Later,
Camille

1 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Love that LO and the colors are just perfect!!!! I am so excited to hear the news......#1 Fan here!!!! :)

copyright

please respect the hard work that has gone into not only the blog headings/buttons/blinkies etc but also the work done by the design team. nothing should be taken off this blog without permission. thanks so much for your respect and understanding.